Thursday, October 25, 2012

Seashell Happiness

Hi and welcome to my brand new (as in, just started this morning) stamping blog!  I've been blogging for over four years now but just recently decided to have a blog dedicated to stamping and let my first blog, Snapdragon, be more for personal photos and stuff for my parents to look at :)  I'm hoping to get my sweetie pie to design a banner for this blog, he also did the first one.

So on to the stamping!  Today's card is for two challenges, Retro Sketches 34 and Just Add Ink 141.






Here's my take on the challenges:



Love the CAS design of this sketch and I was thinking just this morning that it had been too long since I used Wisteria Wonder.  When I saw the JAI challenge, I knew it was just meant to be :)  The shell is cut out and popped up on Dimensionals; I added the Crumb Cake brad to balance out the width of the shell.  By the Seashore is most definitely my most-used set that debuted in this year's SU catalog; you can see a bunch of other cards I've made with it here.  Thanks for coming to visit me!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  By the Seashore, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  In Color DSP Stack, Very Vanilla cardstock
Accessories:  Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon, Neutrals brads, scallop edge punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great..a blog just for stamping. love it.

take care
janice