Monday, October 29, 2012

Thanks is for Giving

Just another Manic Monday!  (I'm a big time Bangles fan.)  Got lots to do this cloudy Monday but I did manage to get a card made today.


I make a lot of cookies for care packages, so this will go in a care package to be sent off next month.  I think I should have gotten the leaves a teeny bit closer to the top of the sentiment stamp, but too late now.  I sponged some Pool Party ink over the entire panel to tone down the Vanilla a bit, and then sponged More Mustard around the edges.  A bit of baker's twine and this card was done!  Love the Spice Cake papers and I need to do something about my giant stash of retired DSP :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Gently Falling, Seasonal Sayings
Ink:  More Mustard, Early Espresso, Pool Party
Paper:  Spice Cake DSP (retired), More Mustard, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla cardstock
Accessories:  Pool Party baker's twine, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think your card turned out gorgeous Christy!! I don't think the leaves need to be any closer to the sentiment. Then the sentiment might not be seen as easily. Great job for sending out care packages as well. You're too kind. :>)