Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thistle Do Nicely

Last year, my husband and I visited Edinburgh, Scotland, with my parents and some friends (my dad totally loves all things Scotland).  The thistle is a national symbol of Scotland, and we saw several shops with punny thistle names, my favorite one being Thistle Do Nicely.  When Nature's Pace was released with the thistle stamp, I had to get it.  Now all I need is some tartan DSP to go with it...hmm!


Really simple card, just inked up the image with markers and cut it out with Framelits.  A bit of piercing around the mat for extra interest and there you have it!

Thanks for visiting today!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Nature's Pace, Field Flowers (sentiment)
Ink:  Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Paper:  Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Brights DSP Stack
Accessories:  Labels Framelits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Miss Christy.
I hope you do more "flash back" projects with older sets. It's nice to get them out of moth balls. ;o)

Happy stamping
janice