Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Watercolor Poinsettia

I really liked today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast, though I admit I took a few liberties with it:


I switched out an oval and framing rectangle for graduated sizes of the Window Frames Collection Framelits.  I just got Watercolor Winter so I couldn't resist using it for this card.  Wish I'd found my Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon before I put the Early Espresso ribbon on here, but too late now!  I'm running out of the Early Espresso and it's retired so I didn't want to cut it off the card and waste it.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Watercolor Winter, Snow Swirled, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Whisper White (can't hardly see it even IRL but there are small white snowflakes on the Pool Party layer)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Neutrals DSP STack
Accessories:  Window Frames Collection Framelits, coordinating Festive piercing template, Early Espresso taffeta (sadly retired), Dimensionals

No comments: