Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Fresh Pink Poinsettia

Seemed like it took me forever to get cookin' yesterday, but today I had a card I really liked within like a half hour of going in my craft room.  Lookie!


Not to shabby, I like it!  (It's okay if I say I like my own stuff, right?  I mean, why else do we spend all this time creating things if we don't like the results?)  The poinsettia is fussy-cut and I added a bit of Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to the center for just a touch of bling.  The DSP is from a very old pack called Holiday Harmony...could have used some current Always Artichoke DSP but I'm trying to get rid of at least a little bit of my old stuff.  Maybe if I actually got started on the Christmas scrapbook I bought before Lee and I got married...

Anyway, I digress.  This card was made possible by today's Freshly Made Sketch:

Ok, so once again I kind of tweaked it just a tiny bit but I think it still counts.  Thanks for stopping by today, and happy 12 - 12 - 12!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Watercolor Winter, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Holiday Harmony DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Word Window & Modern Label punches, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty Christmas card! The dazzling details adds just the right amount of bling! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

This is fabulous and I love that it came together so quick! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!