Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas Teacups

I've been holding out to post these cards ON Christmas Day and now I finally can!  These were our Christmas cards this year...I wanted to do something that reflected Christmas in England, so I went with teacups!


At first I was going to have the center teacup stamped in the opposite color, then cut out and popped up like in the card on the right, but I ended up deciding that was too much work so I went with all 3 teacups one color.


About half the cards were red, the other half green, and I used 6 different patterns from the Be of Good Cheer paper pack.  Unfortunately these cards were rather adhesive-intensive so I am once again completely OUT of Snail.  Oops!


The card layout is based on the first-ever sketch challenge at Fab Friday.  I stamped one of the longer sentiments from More Merry Messages on the inside of each card.  Happy Christmas!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Tea Shoppe, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Circle punch (I forget what size I used), SAMJ 'cause I love it

No comments: