Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Happy Gingerbread Man

I meant to get this posted earlier today, but my friend Liz came over and we worked on Christmas cards.  I've made some good progress on those!  Over the weekend I made a set of these gingerbread men cards for my SU customers, and they've even gone out in the mail already, yay me.


I totally swiped the layout from Julie Davison's blog, this post featuring Papillon Potpourri in particular.  I just love the layout : )  My proportions are a bit different though, I was going off of a quick sketch I did in a notebook when I made these, but I still think they came out alright.  I love that fun snowflake paper, a lot of times I like the more free-flowing patterns like that one.  But I also love me some stripes and plaids : )  Since I have a TON of Christmas paper, I limited myself to just ONE pack this year and I'm doing my best to use up as much of it as I can.  Doing pretty well on that goal so far, hehe!

Hope you're having a wonderful week, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (all SU):
Stamps:  Scentsational Season, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Gumball Green, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents & Holiday Collection Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE! I am fond of gingerbread things. They just make me happy. :)