Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hawaiian Butterflies

For the longest time when I was growing up, I was the only one out of all my family and friends to have a January birthday.  Now I've got three friends who are all within a week of me, and one of my dogs is 12 days before me (can't forget the canines, though they don't get birthday cards).


This one will go to my friend who lives in Hawaii, the Rainbow State (they even have rainbows on their drivers licenses).  I was inspired to make this by a gift bag I saw at the store (though the butterflies on it weren't staggered, I couldn't fit five across the card front unless I did that) and also this pretty little card I saw on SCS.  I added a few rhinestones to give it some extra oomph.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Bring On the Cake
Ink:  Whisper White
Paper:  Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  basic rhinestones

1 comment:

Tanya said...

So FUN!!! I love the butterly rainbow set on the Pacific Point! :)