Monday, February 4, 2013

Baby Boy Joy

While I was in Texas, I got to call my friend (and former college roommate) Beth on the phone and *finally* found out she had a baby boy just after Thanksgiving.  Beth is kinda almost completely unplugged...not on Facebook, and she didn't set up her email again after it got corrupted last year.  Happily, I did catch her on the phone and found out her hubs is on FB so I now have an electronic lifeline to her : )

Anyway, I need to finish up a couple of layouts for the baby book I'm making for Beth's son Elijah, and here's the card I made to go with it:


Kinda wish the sentiment showed up better on that patterned paper, hmm.  The star brad is retired but I liked it on this card, which is based on the most recent sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch:


I really liked this sketch, lots of possibilities.  That's all she wrote for today, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Baby Prints, Cuddles & Kisses
Ink:  Gumball Green, Night of Navy
Paper:  Whisper White, Night of Navy, Gumball Green, Subtles DSP Stack
Accessories:  Star brad (retired), Dimensionals

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Adorable! Love the classic colour combination! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Such a cute card!!