Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Latte Mojo

Ok, usually I don't participate much in the Mojo Monday sketches because most of the time, they're a little too involved for me.  However, this week's sketch looked doable, so here's my take:


I hadn't used Patterned Occasions (SAB set) yet so that's why I picked it.  I wish the colors were a little brighter on my stamped image though...the first time, I tried inking it up with markers, but the Pool Party cup looked muddy.  So then I tried it with the Pool Party ink pad and then wiped off the ink on the steam and sentiment and used markers on those bits.  Sadly, it's only slightly better than the marker version.  I think I need to clean my Stampin' Scrub pad...or get a new one altogether.

Anyway, here's the Mojo Monday sketch I tackled:


I was going to add a button where the flower is on the sketch, but I figured that the knot in the ribbon was good enough so I left it alone.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Patterned Occasions
Ink:  Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Basic Gray
Paper:  Primrose Petals, Basic Gray, More Amore DSP
Accessories:  1 3/4" and 2 1/2" circle punches, largest scallop circle punch, Sycamore Street ribbon (SAB), Dimensionals

1 comment:

Paula Knall said...

Love that DSP Christy - great card! xx