Monday, March 25, 2013

Iridescent Feather

How about a bright and sparkly friendship card for today?


For some reason that Daffodil Delight patterned paper always makes me think of feathers, so that's why I picked it for this card.  I colored in the feather with markers and stamped it, but it seemed to need a bit more oomph so I covered it in Iridescent Ice EP.  Insta-fun...and also insta-mess, because I just cut off all my fingernails and I had a hard time picking up the oval out of the EP and made a mess.  Now my craft room carpet is a bit more sparkly, but that's okay.  My dogs might be a bit more sparkly too but they don't seem to mind.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  Fine Feathers, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, VersaMark
Paper:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Floral District DSP
Accessories:  Oval Framelits, Iridescent Ice EP

No comments: