Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Just Imagine!

Howdy everyone!  Hubs and I got home from Amsterdam yesterday evening, we had a fun trip.  Then when I got up this morning the Stampin' Up! retirement lists had just been posted...I have I think 36 stamp sets on that list, which is less than in years past, and I'm not terribly upset over any of the ones on the list (mostly 'cause they didn't mess with By the Seashore and Perfectly Penned, ha!).  So today I thought I'd make a card with the retiring stamp set Word Play:


I like that sentiment.  I like to imagine possibilities.  My favorite Shakespeare quote is "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."  It's exciting to me to think of all the stuff we don't know about yet.  Ooh hey, look at me here getting all philosophical.  The card is based on the current Nacho sketch:


I punched my butterflies out of scraps of DSP...only the Tempting Turquoise one is retired right now, though the rest are now on the chopping block, which means all-new monochromatic DSP in the new catalog!  At least, I hope that's what it means, I like having DSP in every single color.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Word Play
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Brights & In Color DSP (Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Tempting Turquoise)
Accessories:  Argyle EF, Elegant Butterfly & Bitty Butterfly punches, rhinestones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love how you flipped the sketch--looks awesome!!