Thursday, April 4, 2013

Phoebe's Lobster

You remember that episode of Friends where Phoebe is talking about how lobsters mate for life and they wander around the ocean floor holding onto each other's claws and then later in the episode she's like, "He's her lobster!"  (I forget who she was talking about.)

If not, you need to watch more Friends reruns.  If so, you'll know what I was thinking about when I made this card.


It started with this week's SCS color challenge, Real Red, So Saffron and Pool Party, which made me think of this lobster.  And then I was thinking of using alphabet stamps or something to spell out "what a catch" or something like that and I thought of Phoebe and her lobster story and then I just HAD to put that "congratulations on finding each other" sentiment on there and I have NO IDEA who I would ever send this to!  Because it makes no sense unless you think of Phoebe and her lobsters.

But it made me giggle when I made it.

Happy stampin, peeps!

Supplies (all SU!):
Stamps:  By the Tide, A Word for You
Ink:  Real Red, So Saffron, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Paper:  Real Red, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Subtles DSP Stack
Accessories:  Early Espresso taffeta (retired?!), Dimensionals

No comments: