Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cuteness Overload!

I had hoped to stamp something new today, but the day got away from me and it's now past 6 and I'm tired and I'm still making cookies.  So instead I have a layout for the baby books that I finished not too long ago--not too many more left to do which is great since these books have to be done by the 22nd ;)  Love this layout though, and I'm on cuteness overload!


Ok, so, this looks better IRL where the letters show up properly and you can tell that the Island Indigo DSP has planes on it (click the picture to see it larger).  The daddy-to-be is a pilot and that Sent With Love stamp set and DSP that was on special in April was just PERFECT for this!  Weirdly, there are some Calypso Coral hearts on the DSP and none of them showed up on one layout but you can see three or four on the other one, just how the spacing worked out when I cut the DSP I suppose.  And also Calypso Coral seems to be my new go-to not-girly pinkish color for baby books.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sent with Love
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sent with Love DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix alphabet

No comments: