Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dad Mosaic

As usual, I am super-late with making and sending Father's Day cards.  Yeeeahhh, this is gonna be late.


So I wanted to try making a pattern with one of the long skinny stamps in Mosaic Madness and even with the SAMJ, I couldn't get it lined up exactly perfect which kinda offends my OCD but I have *got* to get this stuff out in the mail.  Lots of punches on this one too--I used four different punches.  Oh, five if you count the 1/16" hole punch to put the Glimmer Brad in the center of the mosaic piece.

The sketch is from Fab Friday:


Fun, right?  SO many ways to use it if only I had the time!

Ta-ta for now, peeps!  Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Quatrefancy DSP
Accessories:  lots of punches--Word Window, Modern Label, Mosaic, 2 1/2" circle; Brights Glimmer Brads, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Perfect Father's Day card…great colors, patterns and of course I love punches too! I really like the glimmer brad for some pop! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Amy O said...

Fun card! Love the color scheme for a Father's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Pam Steckman said...

Great job! I love this card for a dad - perfect colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday.

Marla Reed said...

Great masculine card! The colors are perfect and I love the clean design. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!