Thursday, June 20, 2013

November Scarecrow

More baby book pages!


I've used Happy Fall Y'all on a baby book layout before, but I like this one better.  I am slightly annoyed I don't have any more of that wonderful More Mustard plaid though, so this set will be the only set of pages exactly like this.  I sponged the letters just a touch to make them stand out a little better on the plaid paper.

Kind of loving this color combo:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Baja Breeze.  But only a little Baja Breeze because I've gotta hoard now that they're out of the cardstock.  Stupid retiring colors idea.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Happy Fall Y'all (long retired)
Ink:  Versamark and a whole lot of others for watercoloring with blender pens--Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Soft Sky and I think that's it?
Paper:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Early Espresso EP, old Sizzix alphabet

1 comment:

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE! Really like those colors together. And could you PLEASE do something to stop the retiring colors thing????