Tuesday, August 6, 2013

No Peeking!

I just realized that I still have a few baby book layouts I haven't shared yet, and I finished these books around the first half of June.  The twins actually arrived a week ago :)  So let's catch up a bit.


Click the photo to see it larger.  I admit, I bought the No Peeking stamp set specifically for these baby books...it just seemed very "Karyn" to me.  I also got the Snow Much Fun stamp set just for these books too, but I'm sure I'll use both sets again, if not on future baby books then in my own scrapbooks.  I'm still working like a busy bee, jumping back and forth from England to Japan photos, and uploading dozens of pictures to be printed out.  I'm in The Groove, lemme tell ya.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  No Peeking
Ink:  Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red (only because I forgot I used Riding Hood Red for the page base, it should have been RHR ink but it didn't bother me enough to restamp)
Paper:  Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler & Silver Dazzling Details, circle & scallop circle dies

No comments: