Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Venetian Sundress

I am continuing my love affair with the Venetian Romance DSP today.


If only I could make dresses for myself in pretty patterns as quickly as I can run a Framelit through the Big Shot.  You'll see I was pretty literal with this week's Retro Sketch:


I stuck pretty close to it, except for making the Pistachio Pudding  layer square instead of rectangle, so mine doesn't completely cover the next layer down.  Oh well, that's what I get for quickly copying the sketch and running off to my craft room.

I got the color combo from Fab Friday, this was one of the color combos I almost used yesterday:


Managed to stick really closely to the challenge on that one ;)

Anyway, I'm off like a prom dress.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Four You
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  So Saffron, Crumb Cake, In Color DSP & Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories:  All Dressed Up Framelits

4 comments:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Oh pretty and a great use for that sketch (which I need to play along with)! Love your DSPs! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

Tanya said...

The colors and DP worked out great! Love the print you used for the dress! :)

Amanda Mertz said...

Perfect DSP to use for a beautiful dress! Love how soft all the patterns are! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Brenda Myers said...

Very pretty card!! Love that dress!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!