Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hey Nachos!!

Guess what?  Today is my first official post as part of the Nacho Average Challenges design team!  WOOHOO!!  After a little summer hiatus, the Nachos are back with an awesome new sketch:


I stuck pretty close to the sketch to make my card:


It took me three tries to get the sentiment stamped straight, even with the SAMJ!  But I got there eventually.  I really like this sketch, I may have to try it out again but maybe do something not quite so literal with it :D

Come play along with the Nachos!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Field Flowers, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Garden Green, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love your color choices for this card!!