Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Grateful Heart

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today seemed like the appropriate day to post some scrapbook pages from a past Thanksgiving, but first up I have to show you this:


I got this in the mail from one of my sweet SU customers and he was so cute, I knew I had to recreate him for a scrapbook layout.  So here's how my version turned out:


The photos are from Thanksgiving in 2009, when we lived in Okinawa and it was warm enough to wear short sleeves almost anytime of the year :)  I so wish I'd bought another pack or two of that Orchard Harvest DSP, because I don't have a whole lot of it left and I LOVE it.  This year's fall DSP just didn't grab me as much as this one did.

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful holiday.  I'm off to make something dessert-y :)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Day of Gratitude, Pursuit of Happiness
Ink:  River Rock, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Cajun Craze, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Top Note Die, Labels Collection Framelits, circle & oval punches

No comments: