Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nacho Cabana Snowflakes

Happy Tuesday!  It's time once again for an awesome sketch from Nacho Average Challenges : )


Lots and lots of room for interpretation on this one, so here's what I've got!


The card front is Shimmery White cardstock, my camera just barely caught a little bit of the shimmer but it makes it look cool in person.  I actually got the idea for this color combo from a cross stitch pattern I saw a couple months ago, what do you think?  It's Coastal Cabana for the snowflakes, and then I used Pink Pirouette and Raspberry Ripple for pinks.

So, this is my only non-scrappy post this week, though I suppose I might have counted the layout I posted yesterday with the giant stripe going across the middle.  Anyway, go check out the other Nachos' creations on the Nacho Average Challenges blog, and then jump on in and join us with this fun sketch!  Can't wait to see what you come up with : )

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Festive Flurry, More Merry Messages
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Ripple
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Shimmery White
Accessories:  None

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I love those colors. It's nice to see "non traditional" colors used for Christmas time. Very, very nice and sparkly!

Kathya said...

Love the way this came out Christy! Very pretty and love the colors you chose.