Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Eve 2012

Oy vey.  This week has been so crazy!  I was out running around most of the day yesterday shopping and running errands, and I'll be doing more of the same today, but I hope that we're closing in on the last of the Christmas shopping.  I need to get some packages out in the mail by Saturday!

So, nothing really really new to report stamping-wise, but I do have a Christmas scrapbook layout I did last month.  I just got the 5x7 printed and stuck down, so it's sort of new.


It was after I finished up these pages that I realize just how often I start with a blue or green cardstock base for my pages.  Well, blue is my sweet hubs' color and green is mine, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.  Still, I think I'll try to mix it up a little bit.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Snowflakes
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, Wintergreen DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Awww, I just love that! Looked like a very nice evening to me. I always love your scrapbook pages.

Tanya said...

The 5x7 addition looks great! :)