Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Flashback: Letters of Love

Happy Friday!  Are you ready for the Friday Flashback?  It's a short one today; the randomly drawn retired stamp set of choice is Letters of Love (really, I don't know how I managed to draw two Valentine sets in a row).  It was a hostess set a while back and before today I'd never made anything with it.  However, I feel less guilty about that because I didn't pay for it (in fact, I think it was a gift?) and I'm not really sure it's my style, and even the SCS gallery for it is tiny.  That said, I do like the card I made today:


I found a scrap of More Amore DSP to start with, and then added in a few more colors that I thought might kinda work together to make a sort of Warhol-esque Valentine.  I like this simple layout, too.

Anyway, I have dogs to walk and books to study.  I cannot wait for next Tuesday when I'm DONE with this test!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters of Love (who even knows when this retired?  It's pretty old)
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Real Red, Primrose Petals, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla, More Amore DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Fun!! Love that little heart print DP too...reminds me of tights from the 80's. :)

CCsMom said...

Love, love, LOVE hearts! So cute!