Monday, January 6, 2014

Glastonbury Abbey

So I've got one more week from today until I take that dreaded comprehensive exam, urgh!  I haven't studied all weekend either, so it's time to hit the books.  But next week I can start posting all-new stuff again instead of dipping into my draft post pile :)  So here's a scrapbook layout (click to embiggen):


In 2011, hubs and I took a road trip to Cornwall and then up to Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon; Glastonbury Abbey is kind of between Cornwall and Warwick and is supposedly where King Arthur and Queen Guinevere are buried (according to one very PR-savvy monk who used the tale to raise lots and lots of money to rebuild the abbey after a disastrous fire).  You can see my original blog posts (and lots more pictures of the abbey ruins) here and here.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Four Frames, Hello Lovely
Ink:  Night of Navy, Summer Starfruit, Marina Mist, Garden Green
Paper:  Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Accessories:  Decorative Label punch, Oval Framelits

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Wow, that IS a gorgeous place. I LOVE IT!

It is SO COLD here -- in the TEENS. Have you ever heard of such a thing in Texas?!!! I have on my long johns today. Couldn't imagine leaving home without them. I just can't seem to get warm, even in the heated building. Boo on cold weather!