Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kyoto Garden

Four more days to study for this stupid exam...bleargh!  And here's one more scrapbook layout.  Man, I can't wait to get back in my craft room for some fun creative time.


You can see my original blog post about these pictures here.  I love that picture of the two ladies dressed up as geishas (we had the distinct impression that they were just playing dress-up and having a photo shoot rather than being real geishas); I had a 5x7 of it but silly me I forgot that when I was working on this layout.  Oh well.  We've also got an enlargement of that picture hanging up in our living room.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now back to studying, ick.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Four Frames, Kanji
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Porcelain Prints DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Decorative Label punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

BEAUTIFUL. Can you imagine how much those kimonos cost?!!! It's unreal. I remember when we were there, some of the girls from church were trying on kimonos worth $7,000. That was 35 years ago. They are absolutely gorgeous, though. Just love your layouts. Love you!