Monday, January 27, 2014

Petal Parade

Wow, Monday again already!  I had a good birthday on Friday; first there was lunch with several friends (during which I think I had several gallons of tea), then I watched The Princess Bride during the afternoon because it's one of the best movies ever.  When hubs got home, he brought me beautiful flowers (he even remembered no lilies; I think they're beautiful but I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to them) and I got to open prezzies, and then he took me to dinner at my favorite pub.  There was even sticky toffee pudding for dessert, so not too shabby!

So now I need a few post-birthday thank you cards : )


Hubs' parents got me a bunch of baking-related stuff like several tea towels and a bunch of silicone spatulas and the CUTEST cupcake apron, and it's all in this color combo.  I shoulda used a cupcake image on here instead of the flowers, but oh well.  This card came together in a snap thanks to Freshly Made Sketches:


It's a great sketch!  And I stuck to it pretty well too :D

Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderfully stampy week!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Petal Parade, Best of Sale-a-Bration, Four You
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Fresh Prints of Bel Air
Accessories:  Deco Labels & Perfect Pennants Framelits, rhinestone, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy late birthday! Very pretty card- love the colors, and yes, I saw the cute Fresh Prints name. ;)

Linda Callahan said...

Such pretty colors together! Sounds like you had a great birthday! Thanks for sharing your card at FMS!