Thursday, January 2, 2014

Shanghai Zoo

Just for funsies, I thought I'd share another scrapbook layout featuring Missy and Bennet today, this time from our 2010 trip to China.  I've had the photos printed out for probably a couple years now, but I hadn't scrapped any of them.

Until now.


YAY CHINA PICTURES!!  Oh sorry, that was loud : )  But I'm excited to have started my China scrapbooks!  You can see my original blog post for these pictures here and I wish I'd printed out the photo of the tigers snuggling after their fight, but I didn't.  But on the left page alone, I referenced the Wizard of Oz, one of the funnest songs ever, and Baylor University (all four of us are Baylor grads, though Missy and Bennet are more gung-ho fans with more school spirit than me and hubs).  Click on the photo to see it larger.  I'm so happy with how these pages turned out!  Can't wait to finish up this comprehensive exam so I can get back to creating more pages...until then, I'll be posting some older projects I hadn't gotten round to yet.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Rough Type Alphabet, Circle Circus
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Garden Green
Paper:  Marina Mist, Midnight Muse, Dusty Durango, Whisper White
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Pagerz lettering template

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

So cute -- LOVE the colors. Fun pages!

Thoughts by B and M said...

Love the layout and the pictures! Can't wait ot see more of our China trip on your pages!!