Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Birthday!

I think it's fun to create cards for people whose birthdays happen to fall on holidays.  And guess what?  My hubs' birthday is on Valentine's Day.


I used mostly MAN colors (Midnight Muse and Baked Brown Sugar, a.k.a. navy blue and brown) with a pop of red because c'mon, Valentine's Day.  It took a while and a lot of Stamp-a-ma-jigging to stamp all those hearts so I wouldn't want to mass produce this, but it wasn't bad for a one-off card.  So happy birthday, hubs!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hearts a Flutter, Four You
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Real Red
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar DSP
Accessories:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits, retired Real Red satin ribbon, rhinestone

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

Yes, this is perfect for a man! LOVE the color combo. I don't think I'd attempt to get stamps as straight as you did . . . some day I hope to break out all of my supplies and get busy. So far it just hasn't happened. Love you!

CCsMom said...

And Happy Birthday, Lee!

Tanya said...

I love it!! I really like the little rhinestone, and the color combo is great! :)