Monday, February 3, 2014

Kensington Gardens

Morning seemed to come really early this Monday...that's what happens when I get hold of a good book and can't put it down.  Anyway, today's scrapbook layout is the one I finished on Friday afternoon and that put me at my goal for January, take a looksie:


See the original photos here and here.  And so continue my habits of using nine photos per layout and either blue or green for the page base.  What can ya do?  I tried it on Crushed Curry and it didn't work for me.  However, I continue to love my color swatch book, it makes it so easy to pick out several colors to use together.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I'm off to take a walk with my doglets since it looks like a pretty day outside.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best of Butterflies, Notable Alphabet, Cottage Garden
Ink:  Island Indigo, Orchid Opulence, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories:  Artisan Label punch

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I find that when you use background colors in yellows/oranges and even some greens, it turns the skin colors in the photos odd colors. So yeah, the cooler tones just seem to compliment the photos more -- I mean, see how the blue-green of the status just pops? LOVE the big bee on the flowers. I tried taking some while we were close to a castle at the entrance -- you sure have fat bees over there!!!

Tanya said...

Its a fabulous layout tho! Love those big gorgeous photos! And the curry works to let the journaling stand on its own.