Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sale-a-Brate Your Birthday

Seems like I always need more birthday cards and thank you cards in my stash, and today I used some SAB goodies to make this birthday card:


I don't know why it took me so long to get the Chalk Talk Framelits, love that shape.  Haven't used the matching stamp set yet though ;)  I used three free SAB goodies on this card--the stamp set, the twine, and the embossing folder.  I could have used the Sweet Sorbet DSP but I wanted something different, so I picked a pattern from the Epic Day DSP instead.

Today's sketch is brought to you by Sketch Frenzy Friday:


And that's all she wrote today!  I'm off to take my doglets for a walk.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  See Ya Later (SAB exclusive!)
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calyspo Coral, Summer Starfruit
Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Epic Day This & That DSP
Accessories:  Decorative Dots EF (SAB exclusive!), Chalk Talk Framelits, Summer Starfruit twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (SAB exclusive!)

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

Is it nice weather? We have fog this morning. It's CRAZY. Your card is cute. I noticed in Michael's yesterday that they are selling a punch with about 7 different stamps. At least one of the stamps fits the punch exactly, but looks like they are mostly in themed sets and cost $29. Interesting.

I do like your card, by the way!

Elizabeth said...

So cute, Christy! Thanks for playing with SFF!

Kim Innis said...

Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!