Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sending Good Thoughts

I think we'll just continue on with Flower Week because it sounds like fun and we've had some lovely, sunny, and dare I say springlike weather here in England of late (though it rained this morning).  So here's a floral card I made a while back:



I'm really glad that Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, and Baked Brown Sugar will be around for another year, they're beautiful colors.  (That's not to say I won't miss some of the colors that will retire this summer, like Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple...I like the other three soon-to-retire In Colors too.)

My computer is being ridiculously slow so I'mma cut this short.  Thanks for stopping by today! 

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Too Kind, En Francais
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories:  Fancy Fan EF, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Super. I absolutely LOVE these colors together. That pink is what is in the afghan that I'm crocheting FOR MYSELF. It really adds a pop of color. I like it for baby blankets, too. (You can see where my mind is -- on my hobby-of-choice.) The pink looks fabulous with my deep purple. LOVE YOU!