Monday, March 17, 2014

Rock of Cashel

Since today is St. Patrick's Day, it seems an appropriate time to share a scrapbook layout from our trip to Ireland a few years ago, don't you think?  Behold!


You can see my original blog post on these pictures here.  I still have lots of Ireland pics to scrapbook, and my plan is to use a shade of green as the base for every layout.  I used the long-retired Handsome Hunter on this layout and just a few pops of yellow.

Happy St. Paddy's Day, hope you're wearing green!  Erin go bragh!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet, Hello Lovely
Ink:  Handsome Hunter, So Saffron
Paper:  Handsome Hunter, Very Vanilla, non-SU DSP
Accessories:  Non

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

VERY nice -- cute paper.

Got a crazy start to the week already. I feel like I am going to have to hang on for dear life, and I'm not sure how long this ride is going to last . . .

Love ya!