Monday, May 26, 2014

Awesome Sauce!

Now with more awesome:


Dude, seriously.  This card took, like, two minutes to make, and a minute and a half of that time was rummaging in my scraps for that bit of Retro Fresh paper.  The main image is from the Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags in the Occasions catalog, all I did was slap on a few Dimensionals and BAM.  Done.  And I like it!

I did a slightly liberal take on the most recent sketch at Freshly Made:


This is the kind of sketch where you could go bananas and do all kinds of fun things.  Or, y'know, rummage in your stash for a minute and a half and have a card done thirty seconds later.

I think I even know who I'm going to send this to.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  None!
Ink:  None!
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Retro Fresh DSP (get it while you can, it's awesome!)
Accessories:  Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

I love this card! I hadn't seen the "awesome sauce" journaling tag before, and it is just fabulous! Love how you used it on a card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

CCsMom said...

RETRO!!! So cute. And you didn't even take MONDAY off!