Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nacho Birthday Banner

Mornin', sports fans!  It's time for a brand-new color challenge at Nacho Average Challenges, check it out:


Fun summery colors that just call for a birthday card, am I right?  'Cause that's what I made!


Ok, so I pretty much never used Banner Blast during SAB but now I've used it twice in a week.  It's all good!  I wanted the colors and patterns on the banners to be random, so I tried not to overthink where to place each piece before I glued them down.  Same with the letters, I just picked letters at random to color in and then left a couple white.  I think what took the longest on this card was gluing the banners down, so really the whole card was pretty quick.

Go check out the other Nacho DT creations and get to stampin'!  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Banner Blast, Bring on the Cake (both retired now, I'm pretty sure Bring on the Cake is sold out)
Ink:  Pacific Point, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Pacific Point, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories:  Banner punch

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Oh, I LOVE this. It's so bright and cheerful. It's perfect! Colors are great, too.

Tanya said...

Very fun card!
Funny how summer colors just say BIRTHDAY! :) (and no, I don't have a summer bday)