Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Nachos: Beach Birthday

Happy Tuesday and happy Nacho day!  This week we've got a sketch for you from Nacho Average Challenges:


And hey, the Nacho blog has gotten a new springy makeover, ain't it purdy?  Here's my card for today:


I made this before I got the new In Colors in my hot little hands, or I would have used Lost Lagoon.  Apparently someone at SU is also sad that Baja Breeze is retired, because Lost Lagoon is a shade or two darker than my beloved Baja.  I shall enjoy it very much : )  Anyway, the card front here is Shimmery White cardstock but it doesn't show in my picture.  it adds just a bit of oomph IRL.  And if you look at the Artisan Label punch under my banner, I did a paper-pierced circle for a bit of emphasis there.

Go check out the other Nacho DT creations and get to stampin'!  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  By the Seashore, Banner Greetings
Ink:  Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Sahara Sand
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Shimmery White
Accessories:  Artisan Label punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Template, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Oh, I didn't get back to this yesterday to leave a comment. I LOVE how the background looks like sand. Such a wonderful card. I LIKE it!