Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Flashback: Broadsheet Alphabet

Woohoo, it's Friday!  And time again for another Friday Flashback.  Today's featured stamp set is Broadsheet Alphabet so you know there will be some scrapbook pages.  Oh look!

Best of Shelli

Scrapbook pages.  I so miss Baja Breeze!  But I'm loving that we have Lost Lagoon now.

Nursery Times

Here's a name frame I did for a baby gift basket.

Flower Fancy

And another one, I really like how the flowers turned out on this one.

Baroque Motifs, Strength & Hope

Two more name frames.  At this point I think I know too many pregos!

Array of Sunshine, Sweet Shoppe Alphabet

And here's the sign for last year's Mad Hatter tea party.  So, nary a card in the whole bunch from the archives, and today's all-new project is another scrapbook layout:


Wish it wasn't dark there on the left side but I kinda can't help where the window is in my craft room, the right side is always lighter than the left.  Hubs and I took these pics at Leeds Castle in August 2011; you can see the photos here and here on my other blog.

Anyway, click on the picture to see it larger.  I was surprised (and happy!) with how fast this layout came together--as soon as I saw the peacock photo, I knew I had to use that patterned paper from the Country Club Simply Scrappin' Kit (retired).  There were so many bright colors in the photos that I decided to go with a neutral for the page base, and I used the bright Glorious Green for my title (sadly retired).  Whee for more scrapbook pages done!

That's it for me today.  Cheers, peeps, and have a great weekend!

Supplies, last photo only:
Stamps:  Broadsheet Alphabet
Ink:  Glorious Green, Midnight Muse
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Country Club SSK
Accessories:  None

No comments: