Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Flashback: Million-Dollar Moments

It's Friday Flashback time!  Today's featured stamp set is Million-Dollar Moments, a hostess set from spring 2013.  And it's a short flashback.


I don't know why that's the only card I ever made with this stamp set, it's so cute!  But there's just not enough time I suppose to give every stamp set the love and ink it deserves (why no hubs, that *doesn't* mean I have too many stamps, why would you think that?).  So here's the new creation:


I kind of wonder if I should have left the "rain" as just the one bit above her hand and not stamped it all over the panel, but oh well.  This was one of those kinda-gonzo SCS sketches but suddenly it clicked in my brain when I went to make a card with this stamp set.  I know lots of prego girls so I'm sure this will get used sooner than later :)  The Basic Black layer is embossed with a houndstooth pattern, kind of hard to see in the pic.

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Million-Dollar Moments, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Daydream Medallions
Ink:  StazOn black, Pool Party
Paper:  Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories:  Word Window & Modern Label punches, Houndstooth EF, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I DO see the pattern in the pic. Neat! I like that stamp, too, and I think the rain all over is good. SO CUTE.

3 weeks from tomorrow!!! Woo Hoo!

Tanya said...

CUTE!! I love that girl image! :)