Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nachos: Mosaic Greeting

Mornin', Nacho fans!  This week, Nacho Average Challenges brings you an awesome sketch:


So great for those stamp sets with coordinating punches!  Which is exactly what I did:


And I do believe I spy some new In Colors happening here!  Say hello to Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, and Blackberry Bliss.  It looks a bit extra-dark in the picture, IRL it's a scrumptious purple.  Hello Honey is close enough to Crushed Curry that I used CC Candy Dots on here.  Wouldn't it be nice if we could get Candy Dots in all the In Colors too?

Anyway, you know the drill!  Check out the DT work on the Nacho blog and then link up your own creation :)  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Mosaic Madness, Four You
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP Stack
Accessories:  Mosaic punch, Regals Candy Dots, Dimensionals, Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I thought you were going to say, "Ink up your own creation." Either works, eh? Nice card. I LIKE IT!