Thursday, June 12, 2014

Old Wardour, Part 2

Yep, I liked this castle so much (and the pictures that we took there) that I had to do two layouts for it :)  So here's the second one.


Again, if you want to see the original pictures, check them out here and here.  I'm off to do more work around the house, bleargh.

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Etruscan
Ink:  Garden Green, Ballet Blue, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Afternoon Daydream SSK
Accessories:  square punches

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

Such cool photos! And I really like how you did the medallions at the top and bottom. Lends a very "British air" to the layout. LOVE IT! You are going to have some "library" when this is all said and done.

Tanya said...

Both layouts are gorgeous! I love the filigree kind of stamps for the castle!