Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The 100th Nacho Challenge!

Yep, it's a special occasion week for the Nachos--our 100th challenge!  So instead of having a new sketch or color combination for you, the challenge is to take a past sketch or color combination (or both!) and make something new.  I chose a couple of recent challenges...


Yeeeeahhh I'm kind of in love with this color combination.


I can't seem to get the sentiment in the same place as on the sketches lately, but this is the one I chose and then I turned it 90 degrees.


And there it is!  This is my little thank you to the challenge chasers who check out our lil' challenge blog every week and make such beautiful creations.  I used to participate pretty frequently before I was invited to be on the Design Team, and it's been such fun!  Hope you have fun with it too.

So you know what to do--check out the Nacho blog, which has some handy-dandy .pdf files with all the past challenges in one place, plus some eye candy from the DT, and then have fun taking a trip down Memory Lane with the Nachos!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  World Map, Starburst Sayings
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding DSP
Accessories:  Starburst & Circle Framelits, Dimensionals