Thursday, August 21, 2014

So, This Happened.



That's what my craft room looks like right now.  Somehow, I think it will be a couple of days before I can actually make anything in there (other than a mess, making a mess is a process I have down pat).

We got our household goods delivered yesterday, and the hubs declined the movers' offer to unpack the boxes because they were eying our stuff rather covetously.  We are going to get rid of a lot of stuff, but we want to sell it, not have it stolen ; )  So yesterday and this morning, my project has been the kitchen, but the new kitchen has half the cabinet space as the old kitchen and this is a Problem.  And I'm tired of trying to wrestle with it right now, so I'm going to go to the *other* room that accounts for the largest percentage of boxes:  the craft room.

If you don't hear back from me soon, I've probably been buried alive in boxes.  Send help.

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Pretty cute. Wow, LOTS of stuff. I would hate to have my craft room boxed up and taken somewhere else and have to figure it out again. So yeah, I feel your pain. Good luck!