Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Friendly Ghost

I am still trying to think cool thoughts, but I just looked at our weather widget (which is still set for England) and it's in the 60s there.  Yep, pretty sure we're at least 30 degrees warmer than that here still!  But I'll keep trying.  In the meantime, here's another fall-ish card, this one for Halloween.


I'll be honest, I don't think I'm on my A game today.  But I still gave it a shot, right?  I think I need to spend more time in my craft room and get back in the groove.  Anyway.  The sketch is from Retro Sketches:


And the color combo I came up with on my own.  Thought I'd shake it up a little and not use black on a Halloween card :)  That Boo! stamp is one I just got yesterday, in this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit.  The kit is to make little goodie bags, but the stamps by themselves are SUPER cute.  And I love Halloween stamps even though I don't send out Halloween cards :)

That's it for me today, folks.  Thought I might try to organize a few things in my craft room before I leave for book club tonight.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fall Fest, Positively Chevron, My Paper Pumpkin (September 2014 kit)
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Accessories:  Arrows TIEF, Ovals & Fun Fall Framelits, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I think it's a fun card! I like that you did the ghost face in Smoky Slate! And I am SUPER excited to get my Paper Pumpkin kit!!

CCsMom said...

I really like purple in the Halloween designs. Cute, cute!