Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Nachos: Happy New Year

We're almost to the new year, and today is the final Nacho Average Color Challenge of 2014!  And we're going for the glitz this week too, check it out:


So here's my festive creation:


I used both gold glimmer paper and brushed gold cardstock.  So where did that super fantastically awesome die cut "happy" come from?  It's from the Hello You Thinlits which are coming soon in the Occasions mini catalog.  It also comes with the words "hello", "you", and "thanks", and coordinates with a stamp set.  Gotta love new toys!

If you get a few minutes, I hope you'll play along with the Nacho color challenge this week.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Alphabet Rotary, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Gold Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Circles Framelits, Hello You Thinlits, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

I absolutely love this card -- AWESOME!!! I'll have to look into that framelets for myself -- LOVE the font! Great job, Chris!!! I like how the black really makes everything pop. SUPER.

Tanya said...

I like it! The Gorgeous Grunge splats work perfectly!