Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Silver Snowflake

Quick post today as I've got sticky toffee pudding just out of the oven and I need to finish the toffee part.


The only Christmas-specific stamp set I bought this year is Santa Stache (which I need to use more) and I miss having several seasonal sets to choose from.  So I dusted off Festive Favorites (which was recently on the SU! Clearance Rack for a hot second) and made a snowflake card.  I used this week's Colour Me...! challenge:


And the Mojo Monday sketch:


And that's that.  Have a great day, peeps.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Festive Flurry, Merry Everything
Ink:  Versamark, Night of Navy
Paper:  Brushed Silver, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories:  Silver EP, Festive Flurry Framelits, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Lucky Stars EF

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card - saw it on Colour Me - the snowflake is awesome!

Unknown said...

I love your card - esp the snowflake! I saw it at Colour Me :)

CCsMom said...

I AM a fan. Very nice card. Wonderful. Looks like snow softly falling. Which reminds me, I think I am going to break out "White Christmas" and watch it. LOVE that movie.

Had the Christmas music station on this morning for my commute. They played a very nice a capella rendition of "Little Drummer Boy". They never said who did it, but I'm thinking maybe Straight No Chaser. It was my mother's favorite Christmas song, so that made me think about her and how much I STILL miss her. Wow, her last Christmas was 47 years ago. Well, you get the happy and the sad feelings wrapped up into one this season, don't you? But this isn't a bummer thought -- there are such good memories there, too. Love you!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love all that shimmer. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the embossed snowflake - it looks great against the brushed silver front panel interspersed with the embossed stars. Great use of this week's colours; thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week.