Tuesday, January 6, 2015

More Amazing Nachos

It is once again time for a sketch from the Nacho Average Challenges team!  Take a look:


Interesting, yes?  Funny story about my card:  I spent about 10 minutes looking through all my stamps to figure out what I wanted to use for today's card, and then ended up going with a brand new stamp set that was already sitting on my desk.  And here's my creation:


I think "amazing" is my tag word for 2015.  The stamps are from the set Painted Petals, premiering today!  And the paper is from the Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper, and I am sure to confuse those two names from here on out even with the Occasions Catalog sitting right in front of me.  Anyway, once I'd decided on the stamps and paper, this card came together in an easy 5 minutes.

Your turn next!  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Petals
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories:  corner rounder punch, Blackberry Bliss ribbon

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

That paper is beautiful. LOVE IT!!! Cute stamp set.

Hope you are warmer than we are. I think we're expecting sleet and stuff by end of week. So fun.

Have a great day. Love you!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card! That is a really great color combo! And look- more purple DP! :D