Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pagonias

Still working on garage sale stuff, so here's another scrapbook layout!


This is another layout from China; just taking pictures with pagodas.  Missy somehow mashes that word up with maybe begonia and turns it into "pagonias", which I think is funny and now I say it.  I almost never do layouts with just three or four pictures, so this was something different for me.  I kind of enjoyed having more space to "play" with and having some white space...well it's black here, but you know what I mean.


My color palette is Basic Black, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.  I like the black background with more pastel colors.

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, mostly SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type
Ink:  Whisper White, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Basic Black, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate, Urban Oasis & Berry Blooms DSP
Accessories:  lettering template, circle punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

CUTE! Love the layout, too -- very nice use of white (black) space!