Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Speckled Spring Greetings

Morning, peeps!  I've got a nice springy card to share with you today.


Yep, I like it.  It was easy peasy to put together--just a few die cuts, some splatter, and done.  I used the sketch from Create with Connie and Mary:


Well, I didn't follow the sketch *exactly* since I forgot the smaller words and somehow I didn't even copy down that there was another layer on the original sketch.  Still, I think you can tell that this is what I was using for inspiration, right?

The colors are from Fab Friday:


Nice springy palette, that.  I like it.  :)  And since all my flowers and the greeting are all done using Framelits or Thinlits, I can enter this at the Paper Players too:


And that's all she wrote today!  Have an awesome Wednesday, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flower Patch, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky
Accessories:  Flower Fair Framelits, Hello You Thinlits

11 comments:

CCsMom said...

Lookin' good! I am all for springy colors! In fact, I've worn a dress 3 times this week!!! So yay, me! I do like your card and the letters. Coolness.

Lisa Martz said...

Great spring colors. Love the splatters over the whole base of the card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

Connie Babbert said...

Very pretty CAS card! Fun spatter background! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Margaret Raburn said...

Your soft flowers on the green background just shout "spring"!! Isn't it great to be able to perfectly diecut all these lovely flowers and words out so quickly! Great CAS card! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

AB. said...

Great card and lovely use of the sketch and the colour challenge! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week. :)

Brenda Myers said...

Very pretty card!! Love the flowers!! And those thinlits are the bomb!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, your card reflects Spring! I love the splatters and the die cut sentiment! Sure to bring a smile to the recipient! Thank you very much for joining us at The Paper Players this wee! XX

Heather said...

Beautiful! This is so clean, all the shapes almost look inlaid! Love it! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithsandy said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Great job combining color, sketch and theme, Christy. I love the sentiment layered on the tone on tone flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very nice and simple! The sentiment works perfect for that sketch and the background you made is very nice! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great almost-one layer card! The splatter is a nice detail and the sentiment across the flowers gives a nice bit of dimension. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!