Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nea Kameni

It's only been a couple of days since our house got packed up but I'm already tired of sitting on the floor to blog.  And also not having my craft room.  Well, I have the *room* but I don't have any of my supplies :p  Anyway, let's take a look at a scrapbook layout I made a while back.


This layout is a companion to the Santorini layout I shared a couple weeks ago; see the original pics here and here.  Nea Kameni is the tiny island next to Santorini that is the caldera of the huge and ancient volcano that formed the islands.


Closeup of the title.  I like those little Circle Circus stamps for accents on scrapbook pages, we need some new stamps like that.  I think I use them more for scrapping than I ever did for making cards, though.


And here's my color palette:  Almost Amethyst, Brilliant Blue (I'm almost out of BB cardstock, oh no!), Basic Gray, and Regal Rose.  All of those colors are retired except Basic Gray.  Well, even the Basic Gray ink pad is retired now...

So that's it for me today.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Empire Alphabet, Circle Circus
Ink:  Brilliant Blue, Regal Rose, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Almost Amethyst, Brilliant Blue, Brilliant Blue DSP
Accessories:  circle punches

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I really love the crisp look to the title! Great color combo too! :)

CCsMom said...

Beautiful colors. Do you see that guy who has photo-bombed your selfie, though? Ha! Love the photos. I can't imagine being there and then thinking of how much powerful energy was exerted at that spot so many, many, many years ago. Incredible, isn't it? LOVE IT! You are so lucky to have seen so many different places on this earth. Fascinating.