Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Nachos: Cherry on Top Butterfly

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  Are you ready for another great sketch?  Here's this week's Nacho Average Sketch Challenge!


I thought the two smaller circle elements were just begging for punched images so that's what I did.


And yet again I used the Cherry on Top DSP stack...it's the only current DSP I have right now :)  But I still like it, so hopefully I won't get totally sick of it before I acquire some more DSP.  Anyway, I pulled out some oldies for the butterfly and flower and used a recent My Paper Pumpkin stamp for the sentiment.  Uh, I've never actually put together a Paper Pumpkin kit, but I do use the stamps :D

Don't forget to post your own creation on the Nacho blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Flower Shop, My Paper Pumpkin
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP
Accessories:  Pansy, Bitty Butterfly, & Elegant Butterfly punches, rhinestone, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

LOVE those colorful bubbles! So happy! Great job! Are these your NEW butterfly supplies you were supposed to get?