Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chocoholic

Hey peeps!  Today I'm pulling out an older draft post of a set of cards I made my mom for Mother's Day.


Usually I'm like 99% Stampin' Up Only, but every once in a while....I find chocolate stamps.


And my mom taught me everything I need to know about being a chocoholic.


So I got her a set of these stamps too, along with the word die.


And I gave her two of each of the cards on this post.


Because that seemed like a perfect gift for my chocoholic mama from her chocoholic daughter.  And now I think I need to go get some chocolate...

Supplies:
Stamps:  Verve
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Fresh Prints of Bel Air DSP Stack
Accessories:  word die from Verve, Apothecary Accents, Deco Labels, and Hearts Framelits, Brights & Neutrals Candy Dots

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I LOVE these and I LOVE the colors. They are perfect.